Don't miss this opportunity to become a real live....undead zombie! Zombie Charge will provide professional hollywood style make-up and air-brushing to help you
get ready to chase after the living. Come in your best costume, get make up, and chase down the living!
A. We recommend you arrive 2 hours prior to your scheduled wave time, to allow ample time to park, check in and head over to makeup and find your station on the course. (this means if you are in the morning wave arrive no later than 8am. In the 12:00 wave arrive by 10am)
B. After you check in, immediately head over to the Professional makeup tent. All Zombies will head on to the course 30 minutes prior to their wave, so please arrive early. It is important you stay in your assigned wave time. You can find that with the Wave Time Assignment here.
C. After you get your make-up, hang around. Zombie King will be there to give some final tips before a group marches you out on to the course.
We are creating an authentic zombie apocalypse experience for all, you must remain in character for your entire time on the course.
What that means:
1. Zombie Charge zombies are evolving. Some walk, some run, some even crawl - it is entirely up to you! We want some of you to scare more than chase, but always reaching for a flag!
2. Your goal is to capture the flags of the runners as they run by – so reach or chase.
3. Zombies DO NOT TALK! They grunt, growl, and moan. They are attracted to noises (so be extra energetic if people are yelling, screaming, laughing or talking!)
4. You are allowed to stay in groups – in open areas we encourage it. These are called zombie nests. You can’t talk, but you can horde runners as they come into your nest!
5. Only take 1 flag per runner
6. Some of you may be stationed near an obstacle. Please do not chase or take flags if runners are waiting to complete an obstacle or while on the obstacle. Or immediately after the obstacle (that is just not fair – given them a chance to run) SAFETY is a MUST.
7. However, some may be asked to "guard" an obstacle. In that case, you may be on the side and protecting it from anyone trying to go around. If they attempt to go around, and not complete an obstacle, they are open to being “infected” by stealing their flags.
8. Absolutely NO intentional physical contact. Do your best. Accidental contact may occur as you reach for a flag. Even diving for a flag is permitted (especially if you see someone who is over confident in their survival skills) Do your best not to touch the oncoming runner.
Finally, REMAIN IN CHARACTER! No teamwork! Zombies are independent although they may gather in hordes.